With the Town Report now available in print and in PDF format it is time to think about exercising your important right to vote, which is now much easier than in the past. Whether you are concerned about weather, having to work, being away, or another reason, you can vote early or by absentee ballot for a presidential candidate and/or town elections by:
• Calling (802-226-7292) or stopping by the Town Office in Cavendish to vote early or pick up an Absentee Ballot.
• Going to the VT Secretary of State’s My Voter Page to arrange for an Absentee Ballot or early voting form.
Not a registered voter? You can register on-line or by contacting the Town Office. In order to vote on March 1, you must register to vote by Wed. Feb. 24, 5 pm.
Have questions about voting? Call the Town Office 226-7292
Important Dates and Times
• Feb 24 (Wednesday): Voter registration for the March 1 election must be completed by 5 pm. Town Meeting Information Forum, sponsored by the CCCA, 6 pm at the Cavendish Town Office.
• Feb. 29 (Monday): Town meeting at Cavendish Town Elementary School, 7 pm. The town budget is voted on at this meeting. It is information only for the CTES budget
• March 1 (Tuesday): Voting for Presidential primary candidate; school budgets, town elected positions. Cavendish Town Elementary School, 10-7