The 9th Annual Cavendish Town-Wide Tag Sale will be held on Saturday July 27, 2019 from 9-2.
The Cavendish Town Wide Tag Sale began in 2011 as part of the town’s 250th anniversary’s yearlong celebration. Because it was such a hit, Cavendish Connects has continued to sponsor it. It takes quite a bit of time to coordinate this event, therefore we are asking the Cavendish community to help support Cavendish Connects by making a donation now, the day of the sale or shortly thereafter, which can be done from the CC’s donation page.
• The sale will be concentrated along Main Street (Route 131), with both village greens available.
• Anyone setting up on a village green is responsible for bringing all supplies and removing all trash and items that did not sell by the end of the day.
• Secondary areas will be off High Street in Cavendish Village and Route 103, Twenty Mile Stream and Depot Street in Proctorsville. Those along High Street, Route 103, Twenty Mile or other areas should think about signage.
• Signage will go up two weeks before the event.
• Vendors from other towns can participate in the sale but they must pre register and pay a fee of $15.
Those who wish to register for space at the Greens, or have their site listed on the vendor list (on-line only) should send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 802-226-7807. Please note that the more information you can provide about what you have for sale, the more shoppers you will attract.
Two weeks prior to the event we will post photo albums on the Cavendish VT Facebook of items particular vendors will be selling. This is a good way to boast sales. Photos can be sent to email@example.com Only one photo album per vendor.
WHERE TO STOP SHOP & EAT: A copy of the vendor list will be made available by Friday, July 26 in PDF format.
27 Whitesville Road-(The old Williams Deli and Pond Dredging building) just off Main Street. USA Solar will be selling the following items: Used & New Solar PV Panels; new and used solar electric products like inverters and charge controllers; some office equipment , books, solar yard lights and unusual gifts.
2210 Main St.
Cavendish Baptist Church
Cavendish Fire Department: Tag Sale/Burgers and hot dogs
Chrisandra Burgess: Vendor is selling new Bunn Coffee Maker, twin mountain comforter with sham, floor lamps, new black iron curtain rods, black chair, doll carriage-reproduction, child’s table with 2 chairs, mini refrigerator and many other items left over from store consolidation.
Brody’s Bake Sale: Will include lemonade and water
Multiple families will be on the green, including vendors from other towns.
Cavendish Commons: In the 1900 block of Main Street. Multiple family sale.
121 Davis Rd (Off Twenty Mile Stream): Housewares, tools, women’s clothing (all seasons)
Holy Name of Mary Parish Hall 803 Main Street. Have a number of items including a printer, exercise bike, bedspreads, picture frames, etc. Bake sale with pies, cakes, breads, cookies, other goodies, and a hot dog luncheon.
St. James Methodist Church
Svec Park (Proctorsville Green): Cavendish Connects booth will in the Gazebo.
The Cavendish Historical Society will be signing copies of Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn:The Writer Who Changed History
Proctorsville Volunteer Fire Dept. will host a BBQ with hot dogs, hamburgers, sausages and all the fixings
- Alan Warren DJ business; Tupperware
Lily Calabrese Pottery
- Johanna Petrycki will be selling shoes, dresses, shirts, jeans and leggings, jewelry, toys, books, finished landscape puzzles, box of jewelry craft items, archery equipment, holiday decorations, woven baskets.
Vendor with multiple items including clothes, running gear, Halloween decorations and more.
Zach McNaughton will once again have fishing gear
Multiple vendors are adding on.