Below is the Agenda for the June 11 (Monday) Select Board meeting, which takes place at 6:30 at the Cavendish Town Office.
1. Call the meeting to order
2. Act upon minutes of May 14th, 2018.
3. Adjust Agenda
4. Hear Citizens
5. Board to hear presentation from residents of Tierney Road regarding a proposal of a Civil Ordinance Requiring Approval For Residential Business Operations.
6. Select Board acting in Capacity as Board of Health to discuss ongoing health concerns with properties on Main Street in Proctorsville and Knapp Pond Rd.
7. Select Board to discuss possible purchase replacement Town Utility Truck.
8. As Board of Liquor Control, Select Board to consider outside consumption permits for Brook Farm Vineyards LLC and Neal’s LLC. Board to also consider request to cater malt, vinous and/or spiritous liquors permit for La Pizza Lupo.
9. Town Manager to discuss WWTF Aeration System Replacement bids and current project status.
10. Board to consider request from Chris Marks for Overnight Camp Out with the CTES 1st grade on the Proctorsville Village Green on June 18th, 2018.
11. Continued discussion regarding Dangerous and/or Derelict Building Ordinance as it pertains to the property at 53 Depot Street.
12. Town Manger to review various ongoing town projects.
13. Other business