Tasting room Staff Brook Farm Vineyards and Circa 1810: Brook Farm Vineyard is looking for a friendly and experienced tasting room staff member to join our team. This is a full time position. Primary duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
• Greet guests at the door in a warm and friendly manner.
• Seats and presents menus to guests in a friendly, professional, and quick manner.
• Pours flights of wine and educates customers about the wines they are drinking.
• Have an understanding of cash & credit transactions- Makes, confirms, cancels and edits reservations.
• Answers phone and answers questions concerning the menu and the tasting room.
• Interacts with guests in and as they leave the restaurant to ensure positive tasting experience.
• Take and fill orders.
• Other duties as directed.
The ideal candidate must posses the following:
*Must be able to work evenings, weekends and holidays, as needed.
* Must have a Certificate of First Class Seminar Attendance from Vermont Department of Liquor Control or be willing to get one.
• Excellent communication skills
• Team oriented
• Organizational skills
• Able to multi-task
• Punctual and reliable
• Ability to stand during entire shift
For more information or to apply contact Jennifer McBride, Brook Farm Vineyards Jen@BrookFarmVineyards.com, or call 802-226-7152