The Cavendish Select Board will meeting on Monday, July 11, 6:30 pm at the Cavendish Town Office. The agenda will be as follows:
1. Call the meeting to order
2. Conduct public hearing with regard to update of the Cavendish Municipal Water System Bylaws before intended adoption of the revised bylaws. Cavendish Board of Water Commissioners reviewed and approved of the revisions on April 25th, 2016 and the Cavendish Board of Selectmen has previously reviewed the by-law revision draft at its regularly scheduled meeting on June 13th, 2016 whereat it set the July 11th public hearing date.
3. Review/approve minutes of the meetings of June 13th, June 28th and July 6th, 2016
4. Sign Orders
5. Review Correspondence
6. Adjust agenda
7. Hear Citizens
8. Recap of activities with regard to setting the tax rate and sending out the FY17 tax bills.
9. Town Manager to propose that the Select Board consider a lot line adjustment on town-owned parcel #1R06-059 (which is currently on the market) with the adjoining property owned by Ward.
10. Consider letter of request from the Cavendish Library Board with regard to a replacement of a board member who has recently resigned.
11. As Local Board of Liquor Control, consider a request for a catering license for Vermont Farms Catering for an event on August 6, 2016 at Foxford Farm.
12. Set date for public hearing with regard to the adoption of the Cavendish Flood Hazard Area Regulations (FHAR). The draft of the FHARs update were reviewed by the Board of Selectmen with the Chair of the Cavendish Planning Commission on May 23rd and with John Broker Campbell, Floodplain Manager for Southern Vermont, on June 28th.
13. Updates on other town activities
14. Other business