The Cavendish Select Board will meet on Monday, June 13, 6:30 pm at the Cavendish Town Office. The Agenda will be as follows:
1. Call the meeting to order
2. Review/approve minutes of the meetings of May 9th and May 23rd, 2016
3. Sign Orders
4. Review Correspondence
5. Adjust agenda
6. Hear Citizens
7. Board of Listers to discuss a matter of adjustments to the grand list as a result of grievance hearing proceedings and discussion with regard to planning for a future town-wide reappraisal.
8. Diane McNamara, Town Treasurer to discuss with the Board of Selectmen the need to make some minor adjusting entries in the accounting system to resolve some long needed corrections.
9. Follow-up to discussion which took place at the May 23rd meeting with Cavendish Fire District #2 Prudential Committee chair and the Cavendish Fire Department Chief on Fire District and Departmental affairs.
10. Update on town cemetery operations and review of the activities during the past year under the general supervision of the Board of Selectmen
11. Review of update draft of the Cavendish Municipal Water System By-Laws. The Board of Water Commissioners has made proposed modifications to the existing document and has submitted it to the Board of Selectmen for review and adoption. Board of Selectmen to establish a date for public hearing and adoption of the by-laws.
12. Set date for review and discussion of Cavendish Flood Hazard Area Regulations update with John Broker-Campbell, Floodplain Manager for Southern Vermont.
13. Discussion of the new (effective July 1, 2016) E-Waste (electronics waste) state plan program and Cavendish contract with NCER. Review of revisions to the Cavendish Transfer Station fee schedule for approval and establishment of effective date.
14. Updates on other town activities
15. Other business