The Cavendish Select Board meeting agenda for May 9 (Monday), 6:30 pm at the Cavendish Town Office, will be as follows:
1. Call the meeting to order
2. Review/approve minutes of the meetings of April 11, 2016
3. Sign Orders
4. Review Correspondence
5. Adjust agenda
6. Hear Citizens
7. Consider request from Cavendish Fire District #2 for the Select Board to appoint a Prudential Committee member to fill a current vacancy and to serve until the next annual meeting of the district.
8. Review letter from the VT100 Race Director, Amy Rusiecki regarding 2016 race plans.
9. Follow-up to discussion/action last month regarding replacement of truck #3 and the disposition of replaced vehicles
10. Review and approve 2016 Local Emergency Operations Plan and 2016 re-adoption of NIMS for the Town of Cavendish
11. Town Manager to review disposition of three recent highway related grant applications
12. Update on town cemetery operations and plans for Memorial Day
13. Summary of 2016 Green-Up Day activities
14. Consider update to Cavendish Municipal Water System By-Laws. The Board of Water Commissioners has made proposed modifications to the existing document and has submitted it to the Board of Selectmen for review and adoption. The manager will distribute printed copies of the edited by-laws and will discuss revision highlights. The manager is requesting that the Select Board consider the revised document for a hearing and adoption of the by-laws at its June 13th monthly meeting.
15. Board to set date for review of Flood Hazard Area Regulations update, set-up an explanatory review meeting with representatives of the Planning Commission and establish a schedule for adoption.
16. Discuss Delinquent Tax related issues:
a. Remaining properties scheduled for tyax sale on May 11th.
b. Discussion of plans for the disposition of the property at 693 Heald Road and recent activities at the site.
c. Discussion of recent actions in the matter of disposition of the Giglio property (North Country condo unit) which was sold at tax sale
17. Discuss Transfer Station matters including further consideration of revisions to the fee schedule
18. Updates on other town activities
19. Other business