The Cavendish Select Board will meet on Monday, March 14 at 6:30 PM at the Cavendish Town Office. The agenda will be as follows:
1. Call the meeting to order
2. Conduct Annual Board of Selectmen Organizational Meeting including discussion of recent election results and Town posts which remain vacant.
3. Convene the regular monthly meeting
4. Review/approve minutes of the meetings of February8th and March 7th, 2016
5. Sign Orders
6. Review Correspondence
7. Adjust agenda
8. Hear Citizens
9. As Local Board of Liquor Control, review and consider application for a second class liquor license for Mini Beez Store
10. Discuss forthcoming (March 17th) Public Service Board hearing on the Ranger Solar Project which is located mostly in Ludlow but has a minor Cavendish involvement in the way of power transmission lines to the Coolidge Substation which is mainly located in Cavendish.
11. Update on recent Cavendish Telecommunications Committee activities especially with regard to broadband access and cell phone reception in Cavendish.
12. Review for approval and adoption revised Cavendish Cemetery Regulations
13. Discuss recent delivery of TerraStar truck (replacement of truck#4), disposition of International 4700 (replaced truck) and consider offering of Clark’s Truck Service regarding trade in values, possible consignment sales of used vehicles (old trucks 3 & 4) and potential purchase of a replacement for truck #3 (scheduled for 2016).
14. Manager to discuss the wrap-up of the ERP grant program.
15. Review of other town activities including spring roads, water and wastewater system matters including wastewater system energy audit, solar project operations, energy committee activities, etc.
16. Other business