The Cavendish Select Board will meet at 6:30 pm at the Cavendish Town Office, Monday, Feb. 8
1. Call the monthly meeting to order
2. Review/approve minutes of the meetings of January 11th, 13th, 20th and 27th, 2016
3. Sign Orders
4. Review Correspondence
5. Adjust agenda
6. Hear Citizens
7. As Local Board of Liquor Control, reveiw and consider application for a second class liquor license for Singleton’s Store
8. Review for approval and signature a Certificate of No Appeal or Suit Pending for the Vermont Division of Valuation and Review
9. Review for approval Amendment #1 to the Finance and Maintenance Agreement between the Agency of Transportation and the Town of Cavendish on the matter of EA/SUBJOB RREW12K-100, the railroad underpass project on Cavendish Gulf Road as was discussed with Dan Delabruere of VTrans at the January 11th meeting.
10. Consider Dean Kauppinen applications and requests for approval of wastewater connections for a total of four living units, two units each with two-bedrooms and two units each with three bedrooms. The subject four unit apartment building is located at 57 Depot Street in Proctorsville.
11. Review of forthcoming events calendar
12. Resume work on review of the revised Cavendish Cemetery Regulations
13. Other business