The Cavendish Select Board's October meeting will be on Monday, Oct. 17, 6:30 pm at the Cavendish Town Office. The agenda will be as follows:
1. Call the meeting to order
2. Continue public hearing on the adoption of the Cavendish Flood Hazard Area Regulations (FHAR) update. The draft of the FHARs update were reviewed by the Board of Selectmen with the Chair of the Cavendish Planning Commission on May 23rd and with John Broker-Campbell, Flood Plain Manager for Southern Vermont, on June 28th and were also discussed at Select Board meetings on October 13th & November 9th, 2015 and May 9th, June 13th & July 11th, 2016. The Public Hearing was initiated on August 15th, continued on September 12, 2016 and recessed until October 17th. Representatives from the Cavendish Planning Commission and Vermont Floodplain Management (ANR) are anticipated to be in attendance to help field questions.
3. Review/approve minutes of the meetings of September 12th, 14th and 26th, 2016
4. Sign Orders
5. Review Correspondence
6. Adjust agenda
7. Hear Citizens
8. Update on the VTrans railroad bank stabilization project on Cavendish Gulf Road [Vtrans Cavendish RREW12K] which is nearing completion
9. Consider Errors & Omissions request from Listers to modify the 2016 grand list entry for parcel #2R08-067
10. Summary of the status activities to close out the conveyance of town parcel #1R06-059 on Heald Road (former tax sale property) and review of the related financials
11. Status report on the hiring of a new town manager and discuss requirements for agendas and minutes for the executive session meetings involved in the Town Manager hiring process.
12. Review of changes to proposed Policy on Objects Placed in the Town Highway Right-of-way and consider for approval
13. Follow-up on Town Employee Health Insurance Policy as discussed at the February 8th, 2016 meeting
14. Updates on other town activities
15. Other business