The agenda for Monday, Sept 14's, 6:30 pm Cavendish Select Board Meeting at the Cavendish Town Office is as follows:
1. Call the meeting to order
2. Act upon minutes of the meetings of August 10th, 27th and 31st, 2015
3. Sign Orders
4. Review Correspondence
5. Adjust Agenda
6. Hear Citizens
7. Discuss and consider project changes proposed by Vtrans for the Green Mountain Railroad trestle project on Cavendish Gulf Road. Specifically Aaron Guyette of VHB will be present to give information about shotcrete options. This is a follow-up to previous discussions including item #13 on the August 10th
8. Town Manager to give brief overview of a developing large solar project in Ludlow which will have a transmission line to the Coolidge Substation in Cavendish.
9. Update on FEMA closeouts and two project extension requests.
10. Manager to advise the Board as to the site visit and review of the skateboard area at Greven Field by the Flood Plain Manager for this region.
11. Manager to update and advise Board as to Bridge #58 progress and a question posed by the Accelerated Bridge Program.
12. Assistant Bruce McEnaney to give summary of cemetery activities and expenditures so far this year as well as some discussion on cemetery policy development.
13. Discussion/.review of transfer station fees.
14. Updates on various town activities.
15. Other business