Monday, August 10, the Cavendish Select Board will meet at 6:30 pm in the Town Office. The agenda will be as follows:
1. Call the Meeting to Order
2. Act upon minutes of the meetings of July 13th, 2015
3. Sign Orders
4. Review Correspondence
5. Adjust Agenda
6. Hear Citizens
7. Board of Listers requests Select Board review and approval for Errors and Ommissions to the Grand List.
8. Town Clerk requests Select Board to approve a Liquor License application from Caledonia Spirits for the Golden Honey Festival.
9. Town Treasurer requests Select Board to approve and sign Solar Bond Anticipation Note Renewal.
10. Update on completion of the Davis Road Bridge project.
11. Review and discuss recent VTrans correspondence on Bridge #58 on Depot Street
12. Follow-ups on the discussion (July meeting) on changes at the Cavendish Transfer Station. Review of Transfer Station Fee Schedules. Discuss the renewal of the Casella contract for single stream recycling.
13. Discuss and consider project changes proposed by Vtrans for the Green Mountain Railroad trestle project on Cavendish Gulf Road.
14. Consider Velco’s request for Select Board to submit a letter of support in conjunction with their petition for a CPG for the Connecticut River Valley Project (submitted by email from Shana Louiselle).
15. Other business