The Cavendish Select Board will meet on Monday, July 13, 6:30 pm at the Cavendish Town Office. The Agenda will be as follows:
1. Call the Meeting to Order
2. Act upon minutes of the meetings of June 8th, July 1st and July 8th, 2015
3. Sign Orders
4. Review Correspondence
5. Adjust Agenda
6. Hear Citizens
7. Town Manager to follow-up on the Board’s action of June 8th (agenda item #8) with regard to participation in the Accelerated Bridge Program for Town Highway Bridge #58 on Depot Street in Proctorsville. The Manager will ask the Board to re-make their resolution to participate with the inclusion of several project elements to ensure clarity of purpose.
8. Update on the Davis Road Bridge project and anticipated completion.
9. Update on the status of the VELCO Connecticut River Valley Project (follow-up on item #3 of the May 4th SB agenda)
10. Update on various town activities including: Tax rate setting and issuance of FY 16 tax bills; cemeteries; grant program activities and status; recreation department; water department projects, the Cavendish Solar project, etc.
11. Discussion of changes at the Cavendish Transfer Station and review of current fee schedule. Discussion will include changes in Vermont law governing solid waste and recycling. Review of Transfer Station Fee Schedule and consideration of changes to better reflect costs of disposal of municipal solid waste (MSW) and costs of special wastes disposal. Discuss capital improvements at the station, especially with regard to the electronics collection shed.
12. Review and Approval of FY 2016 Cavendish Municipal Wastewater System Budget and Rate Schedule
13. Other business