The Select Board's monthly meeting will be on Monday, Dec. 14, 6:30 pm at the Town office. The agenda will be as follows:
1. Call the Meeting to Order
2. Act upon minutes of the meeting of November 9th, 2015
3. Sign Orders
4. Review Correspondence
5. Adjust Agenda
6. Hear Citizens
7. Town Treasurer, Diane McNamara, present to offer Delinquent Tax Note Renewal documents for approval and signatures.
8. Consider application for liquor license for the Table 19 Restaurant which is scheduled to open at the former brew pub location on Route 103.
9. Brief update on activities of the Cavendish Telecommunications Committee.
10. Town Manager to discuss the FY 2016-2017 budget development process with the Board and distribute a January through March 2016 calendar of town government activities which will include statutory windows and deadlines for relevant activities and budget meetings.
11. As the first FY 2016-2017 budget activity there will be, from 7:00 to 8:00 pm, External Appropriations Requests presentations by: Black River Good Neighbors; LPC-TV; American Red Cross; SEVCA; Reading/West Windsor Food Shelf; Visiting Nurse Association/Hospice; Green Mountain RSVP; Council on Aging/Senior Solutions; Black River Senior Center and VT Rural Fire.
12. Update on Transfer Station collection of E-Waste under the state E-Waste Program.
13. Update on Cavendish’s participation in the Vermont ERP (Ecorestoration Program).
14. Review of Cavendish Cemetery Regulations revisions draft update. Cemetery Sexton Bruce McEnaney will be present to explain proposed changes.
15. Updates on various town activities including: beginning of the winter road maintenance season; consideration of changes to lister activities; paving of High Street drainage repair, bottom of Bonts Hill Road and transfer station.