The agenda for the 11/9/15 (Monday) Cavendish Select Board meeting-6:30 pm at the Cavendish Town Office- is as follows:
1. Call the Meeting to Order
2. Act upon minutes of the meetings of October 13th, 2015
3. Sign Orders
4. Review Correspondence
5. Adjust Agenda
6. Hear Citizens
7. Presentation of 2015-16 snowmobile trails and proposed road crossings by trail master Joe Marini. Review request for approval of Cavendish road crossings.
8. Update on activities of the Cavendish Telecommunications Committee including recent meeting of the committee with representative of TDS Telecom.
9. Update/discussion on Transfer Station collection of E-Waste and problems with the state’s EWaste Program and Cavendish’s participation in the program and the potential effects on Cavendish Transfer Station operations.
10. Update on Cavendish’s participation in the Vermont ERP (Ecorestoration Program) including recent acquisition of a 9.66 acre lot (P. vanSchaik), allowance of a small time extension and remaining program activities.
11. Review of Cavendish Cemetery Regulations revisions draft. Cemetery Sexton Bruce McEnaney to explain proposed changes.
12. Select Board initiation of review of the revisions to the Flood Hazard Regulations presented to the Board last month by the Planning Commission and review of the administrative process for adoption.
13. Updates on various town activities including: consideration of changes to listers activities; late season paving of High Street drainage repair and transfer station problem areas; update on hiring efforts for a Water/Wastewater Assistant Operator; Animal Control Officers gaining ability to write municipal tickets for ordinance violations; specific complaints regarding truck traffic on certain roads in town, etc.
14. Other business