The Cavendish Select Board will meet on Monday, Jan 12 at 6:30 pm at the Cavendish Town Office. The agenda will be as follows:
1. Call the meeting to order
2. Review/approve minutes of the meeting of December 8, 2014 and January 5, 2015
3. Sign Orders
4. Review Correspondence
5. Adjust agenda
6. Hear Citizens
7. Recreation Director Terry O’Brien present to discuss the Recreation Department budget proposal for FY16
8. Town Manager to explain to the Board that representatives from TDS were not able to attend tonight’s meeting as originally planned but are instead now scheduled to attend the SB meeting of February 9th.
9. At 6:50 pm meet with representatives of the Vermont Adult Learning regarding an external appropriation request for FY16
10. At 7:00 pm meet with representatives of the Cavendish Library Board and the Town Librarian to consider the library appropriation request for FY16
11. Town Manager to ask the members of the board what they wish to proceed in considerations of external appropriation requests which were received this year after the submission deadline.
12. At 7:45 pm meet with Mike Chamberlain, Windsor County Sheriff regarding Sheriff’s Office services and rates proposed for FY16
13. Town Manager to report on preparation and the printing contract award for the 2014 Annual Town Report.
14. Town Manager to solicit topics for inclusion in the Town Manager and Selectmen’s Report for the 2014 Town Report and thoughts on items to be included on the draft of the Town Meeting Warning.
15. Review and sign Annual Town Highway Inventory and Special Highway & Bridge Weight Limit filing
16. At 8:15 pm meet with members of the Cavendish Cemetery Commission for a follow-up and continuation of the discussion of January 7th to review and consider the cemetery request for FY 16 town appropriation.
17. Update on various town activities
18. If time permits, continue general work and discussions on the FY 2014-2015 Selectmen’s Budget
19. Other business
20. Adjourn by 8:45 pm