Please note the change in date for this month's Select Board meeting. It will be on Tuesday, as Monday is a legal holiday. The meeting will be at the Cavendish Town office, starting at 6:30 pm. The agenda will be as follows:
1. Call the Meeting to Order
2. Act upon minutes of the meetings of September 8th, 10th, 12th, 22nd, and October 1st, 2014
3. Sign Orders
4. Review Correspondence
5. Adjust agenda
6. Hear Citizens
7. Discussion about recent correspondence pertaining to education funding in Vermont
8. Continuation of discussion on local broadband access.
9. Town Manager and the Emergency Management Coordinator to present and discuss the
recently updated Cavendish Local Basic Emergency Operation Plan (LEOP) as prepared by
the Emergency Management Team (comprised of the Emergency Management Coordinator,
the two Fire Chiefs, the Constable and the Town Manager). This plan needs to be signed by
the chair of the Select Board before submitting it to the state.
10. Progress update on ERP Grant Program activities
11. Progress update on Bridge #37 on Davis Road
12. Update on various Cavendish Solar Project activities including a discussion on the first
needed change order and the award of a Vermont Clean Energy Fund Grant.
13. Update on Water System activities including progress on the O&M Manual, the permitting of
well #2 and the change of medial in the iron removal filtration vessel.
14. Town Manager to update the Board on various other town activities.
15. Executive session on a personnel matter
16. Other business