When: August 13 (Monday); 6:30
Where: Cavendish Town Office
The agenda is available in PDF format.
1. Call the meeting to order
2. Act upon minutes of July 9th and July 12th
3. Adjust Agenda
4. Hear Citizens
5. Board to hear presentation from residents of Tierney Road regarding the proposal of a “Tierney Road Ordinance”.
6. Select Board to review and consider paving proposals for Twenty Mile Stream Rd.
7. Board to consider approval of Request to Cater Malt, Vinous and/or Spirituous Liquors for La Pizza Lupo. Dates of August 17th and Sept. 21st, 2018
8. Town Manager to update Select Board on progress of WWTF Aeration System & Replacemnt of the Depot St. Bridge #58.
9. Select Board to review and consider renewal of the Solar Bond Anticipation Note in the amount of $309,000.00
10. Town Manager to provide Select Board with update regarding Town Highway Garage Construction.
11. Select Board to consider approval of a Special Events Permit for Caledonia Spirits to serve malt, spiritous or vinous beverages at the Vermont Golden Honey Festival on Sept. 8
12. Other business
13. Executive Session (Personnel matter)