Select Board Meeting, Monday April 9 in the Cavendish Town Office Meeting Room at 6:30 pm
1. Call the meeting to order
2.Act upon minutes of March 12 and March 26
3. Adjust Agenda
4. Hear Citizens
5. As Local Board of Liquor Control review and consider application for a first class liquor license for Neal’s Restaurant.
6. Select Board to review and consider request from VELCO for a waiver of the full 45-day notice requirement regarding work on substation on Quent Phelen Road. Dan Poulin from VELCO will be in attendance to present and answer questions.
7. Board to discuss sale of property at 723 Main Street in Proctorsville. (Formally Horahan)
8. Select Board to review proposed scope of work from Vtrans regarding replacement of box culvert on Rt 131 as part of the upcoming paving project.
9. Discussion regarding possible dates for hearings on right-of-way agreements for the Bridge #58 replacement project.
10. Consider appointment of Brendan McNamara as Energy Coordinator and Assistant Town Health Officer.
11. Discussion regarding proposed increase to hours of operation of the Transfer Station.
12. Town Manager to update Board on recent developments regarding summer paving projects. Board to discuss projected bid time frame and project priorities.
13. Select Board to review easement deed as it pertains to parking situation that was discussed with‘Outer Limits Brewing, LLC’.
14. Other business