The Cavendish Select Board meeting, Dec. 10 (Monday), 6:30 pm Cavendish Town Office. The agenda will be as follows:
Call the meeting to order
2. Act upon minutes of November 19th, 2018.
3. Adjust Agenda
4. Hear Citizens
5. Presentations regarding External Appropriation Requests for inclusion in the FY 2018-19 Select Board Budget including: Green Mt RSVP; Black River Good Neighbors; Windsor County Youth Service; Visiting Nurse Association & Hospice; SEVCA; The Current; Okemo Valley TV; Council on Aging; Black River Senior Center; Women’s Freedom Center; American Red Cross; HCRS.
6. Select Board to discuss appropriation of funds for work to be done at location of old Town Highway Garage.
7. Select Board to consider resignation of Mike Ripley as Emergency Management Coordinator.
8. Select Board to consider appointing Robert C. Glidden as Emergency Management Coordinator.
9. Discussion regarding the dissolution of the Board of Water Commissioners.
10. Town Manager to discuss recent news regarding police coverage.
11. Other business
12. Executive Session