The 4th Annual Cavendish town wide tag sale will be held on July 26 (Saturday) from 9 – 3 pm.
A great day to find a bargain or that, "do they even make that any more?" item. Organizations, businesses and residents line the streets, village greens, off roads and by ways to help you find a treasure you can't live without. Food and BBQs are available in several locations. Come enjoy a small slice of home grown Vermont, where everyone sets up, sets out, and sells out.
While a map will be available the day of the event, below is information about locations in Proctorsville and Cavendish. This will be updated weekly, so check back for more locations.
Space is available on the Proctorsville and Cavendish greens. Those who wish to use these spaces are responsible for removing all items that do not sell and any trash.
If you would like space on one of the Greens or are interested in having your location on the Tag Sale map, please e-mail email@example.com no later than July 15.
LOCATIONS AS OF 4/21/14
• Cavendish Baptist Church (Main Street): In addition to a tag sale, they will be offering lunch from 11-1, which will include Hot Dogs , Chili Dogs, Chili, Cornbread, Egg Salad Sandwich with Chips, Brownie Sundaes, Coffee, Tea or Punch. Coffee and donuts will be on sale beginning at 9:30 am. Check out the 50% off sale on Christmas items.
• Cavendish Green (Main Street)
• Cavendish Historical Society: Plant and tag sale
• St. James Methodist Church, Main Street directly across from Cavendish Town Elementary School
• Proctorsville Green: The Proctorsville Fire Department will have a BBQ and T shirts for sale to benefit the dept.
• Gethsemane Episcopal Church 89 Depot Street